Recommended for domestic use, for draining flooded areas such as cellars and for emptying tanks and reservoirs
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 1600 l/min (96 m 3 /h) Head up to 24 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Depth up to 10m
- Liquid temperature up to + 40°C
- Passage of solid bodies max Ø 50 mm for
- PATROL 15-20-30/50 P Passage of solid bodies max Ø 70 mm for
- PATROL 30/70 P For continuous duty: minimum immersion 420 mm from pump base
PATROL M (single-phase)
- Float switch.
- 10 metres “H07 RN-F” submersible power cable with Schuko plug.
- 1.1 to 1.5 kW models are supplied with control box with capacitor and manual reset motor protector. 2.2 kW models are supplied with control box type QES 300 MONO.
- PATROL (three-phase) 10 metres “H07 RN-F” neoprene power cable
PATROL SERIES PUMPS ARE MADE OF EXCEPTIONALLY ROBUST HEAVY GAUGE CAST IRON, ABRASION RESISTANT AND LONG-LASTING, WITH A SINGLE-CHANNEL IMPELLER WHICH CAN HANDLE LIQUIDS WITH SUSPENDED SOL - IDS AND SHORT FIBRES. THEY ARE I DEAL FOR SEWAGE, WASTE AND GROUND WATER, EVEN WITH SOLIDS OR MUD, AND ARE THEREFORE RECOMMENDED FOR BUILDING OR INDUSTRIAL EFFLUENT AND DRAINAGE OF LARGE AREAS SUCH AS CAR PARKS.
*Clearance stock – subject to reduced warranty period.