They are recommended for pumping clean water with a sand content no higher than 50 g/m3. Their high efficiency and reliability makes them suitable for supplying domestic water from tanks, reservoirs or relatively deep wells, drawing rainwater from cisterns, watering by hand or feeding.
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 80 l/min Head up to 42 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Submersion depth up to 10m
- Liquid temperature up to + 40°C
- Maximum sand content 50 g/m 3
- Emptying level up to 30 mm from the bottom
- Float switch Neoprene power cable "H05 RN-F"
- length 10 metres with Schuko plug
- Coupling with non-return valve
THEY ARE RECOMMENDED FOR P UMPING CLEAN WATER WITH A SAND CONTENT NO HIGHER THAN 50 g/m 3 . THEIR HIGH EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY MAKES THEM SUITABLE FOR SUPPLYING DOMESTIC WATER FROM TANKS, RESERVOIRS OR RELATIVELY DEEP WELLS, DRAWING RAINWATER FROM CISTERNS, WATERING BY HAND OR FEEDING.
*Clearance stock – subject to reduced warranty period.