Recommended for domestic use, for draining flooded areas such as cellars and for emptying tanks and reservoirs
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 400 l/min (24 m 3 /h) Head up to 27 m
LIMITS OF USE
- Depth up to 5m
- Liquid temperature up to + 40°C
- Passage of suspended solid bodies up to Ø 10 mm
- Drainage level 15 mm from the bottom For continuous duty: minimum immersion 220 mm from pump base
SECURITY M (single-phase)
- Float switch.
- Neoprene power cable "H07 RN-F" length 5 metres with Schuko plug. SECURITY (three-phase)
- Neoprene power cable "H07 RN-F" length 5 metres
DESIGNED FOR DRAINING CLEAR OR SLIGHTLY DIRTY WATER WITH SMALL SOLIDS, THEY ARE RECOMMENDED FOR DOMESTIC , CIVIL AND PROFESSIONAL USE , FOR DRAINING FLOODED AREAS SUCH AS CELLARS AND GARAGES OR FOR EMPTYING SWIMMING POOLS OR TANKS AND FOR DISPOSING OF NON-SEWAGE WASTE WATER. THESE PUMPS ARE OUTSTANDING IN THEIR RELIABILITY IN FIXED INSTALLATION S WITH AUTOMATIC OPERATION.
*Clearance stock – subject to reduced warranty period.