T-KIT Switchmatic is an electronic pressure switch integrated in a 3-ways fitting with a digital pressure gauge. It can manage the start and stop of single-phase electric pumps up to 3 HP (2,2 kW). Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately through a users friendly control panel. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch.
It can operate as a differential pressure switch and as an inverted pressure switch. There is an internal non-return valve.
T-KIT Switchmatic 2 includes also instantaneous current lecture. This patented version controls and manages the overcurrent, the dry-running protection of the pump and fast cycling protection.
- Electronic pressure switch integrated in a 3 ways fitting.
- Inner non-return valve.
- Sleep mode with low power consumption.
- Inner pressure transmitter.
- Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
- User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
- Dry-running protection by current (for type T-KIT Switchmatic 2) and for minimal pressure (for type T-KIT Switchmatic 1).
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
- Overload protection (only type T-KIT Switchmatic 2).
- Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent start-stops are produced an alarm is activated and is delayed the start.
- Manual start.
- Operation modes: differential, inversed differential and synchronized (only for T-KIT Switchmatic 2).
- Advanced MENU with complementary settings.
- EMC certified and Electrical Safety certifed.
- RoHS 2 and WEEE compliant
- 3 digits display:
- Operating mode: Instantaneous pressure
- Set mode: Cut in and cut out pressure.
- Bar-psi led lights (green):
- Operating mode: Bright bar or psi.
- Pump on: Flashing bar or psi.
- Star-Stop Led (yellow):
- Bright: displayed Pressure start or Pressure stop.
- Flashing: Setting Psart or Pstop
- Push Buttons Up and down: Increase or dicrease configuration parameters.
- ENTER push-button:
- Manual start and stop
-Confirm configuration value.
Only for SWITCHMATIC 2
- A led light (green):
- Bright: Displayed instantaneous current consumption of the pump.
- Flashing: Setting maximum current of the pump.
- Alarm red light: dry-run, over current, fast cyclying
- A push-button: Set and display current intensit