CMS-2 Electronic single or three phase direct start control panel with Microprocessor; Electronic protection against dry running.
Electronic control panel with microprocessor available in single or three phase version, equipped with electronic protection against dry running.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps (without probes) and engines in general, with power range between 0.37 kW and 16 kW (download the data sheet to learn about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying, filling and pressurization.
Electronic control panel with thermoplastic case and protection degree IP55.
Inputs and outputs
- N. 2 inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Command with buttons and LEDs;
- Selector for stop input operation mode (emptying or filling);
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Adjustable electronic protection for motor overload, on 2 phases (only for QTD10-CMS2 models);
- Protection for minimum load, unbalanced load;
- Electronic protection against dry running (excludable; threshold, intervention and reset time selectable);
- Protection against over-voltage under-voltage (excludable);
- Motor supply and auxiliary circuit protection fuses;
- Contactor command circuit voltage as power supply (only for QTD10-CMS2);
- Very low voltage inputs;
KCC – Running capacitor predisposition 12,5/16/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/60/70/75/80 μF (only for QMD10-CMS2 models);
ALC – Alarm output relay with N.O. / N.C. changeover contanct (250V~ 2A max, resistive load);
MIC24 – Interface module control for 24Vac command input;