Gap filling PVC solvent cement for joining pipes, coupling sleeves and fittings in UPVC pressure
(up to PN16) and drainage systems.
· Gap filling and fast drying
· For pressure and non pressure pipe systems
· According to European standard prEN 14814
· Approved by BS (Kitemark) and KIWA
· Approved for potable water (KIWA-ATA,WRAS)
· Special Brush for fast and easy application
Field of application
For joining flexible tubing and rigid PVC pipes, sleeves and fittings with press and loose fit (gap filling) in pressurised and drain systems. Extremely suitable for swimming pools, jacuzzis and other damp environments. Suitable for diameters ≤ 160 mm. Max. 16 bar (PN 16). Maximum tolerance 0.8 mm diametrical clearance (flexible tubing max. 0.3 mm) / 0.2 mm press fit. Suitable for pipe systems conforming to EN1329, 1452, 1453, 1455 and ISO15493 (PVC).