SMALL SIZE, GREAT QUALITY - 3" Rewindable OIL filled submersible motor.
The OP3-type is the outcome of consistent design effort arousing from the need to solve all problems linked to reduced space.
The motor still preserves the splined-shaft coupling system typical of the NEMA regulations.
The OP3-type motor still preserves the splined-shaft coupling system typical of the NEMA regulations. The electromechanical specifications are undoubtedly interesting and complying with all application requirements. Each motor is supplied with a 1.8 mt-long sealed cable directly connected with the winding.
- Atoxic dielectric liquid cooling
- Axial load to be carried: 1.200 N
- 0.37 kW to 0.75 kW single-phase version
- .37 kW to 1.1 kW three-phase version
- F-class insulation - IP 58 protection
- Splined shaft extension for easy coupling
- AISI 303 stainless steel end shaft
- Compensation diaphragm and sand-seal suitable dimensions
- Easy to disassemble and to re-wind
- High-resistance nickelled-cast iron brackets
- Maximum voltage fluctuation admissible versus nominal rated voltage: +/- 10%
- Upper bracket: Nickel plated cast iron. SS 316 available
- Motor case: SS 304
- Motor shaft: SS 304
- Shaft extension and coupling: NEMA standard
- High quality radial and thrust ball bearings
- Winding: enameled copper - Class F insulation
- Degree of protection: IP68/Class B insulation
- Max temp 35dc with water cooling flow min. 0.08 m/s
- Max depth immersion: 100m
- Nos. of start per hour: max 30 at regular intervals
- Over-dimensioned sand slinger
- Mechanical seal: graphite/ceramic. SiC/SiC or SiC/AI mechanical seal available as option.
- Coolant: dielectric non toxic high quality lubricant.
- Motor cable length: 1,75m ( 3 wire plus ground).
- Voltage variation: +/-10%
- Single phase motor available with permanent split capacitor
- Suitable for horizontal operation.