QTIP Three phase control panel for one electric pump (or motor), with Danfoss frequency inverter / variable speed drive.
Electronic control panel equipped with relay alarm output and electronic protection against dry running.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submersible pumps (without probes) and motors in general, with power range between 1,1 kW and 177 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for pressurization, it has been conceived to keep costant pressure in water systems.
Electronic control panel with metallic case and IP54 protection degree.
Inputs and outputs
- Input for analog transmitter 4-20mA 2 or 3 wires for water system pressure detection;
- N. 2 general start up inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Alarm output relay with changeover contact N.O. / N.C. (250V~ 5A max, resistive load);
- Modbus-RTU RS-485 communication;
- Command with selector, ø 22mm LED and control unit with LCD display;
- ‘Constant pressure with variable speed’ mode:
- pressure detection through analog transmitter;
- pressure adjustment through the inverter PID controller according to the set value;
- control of the pump through inverter at variable speed;
- stop for ‘null flow’ (flow absence) and automatic restart once the pressure decreases;
- stop for dry running and regular restart attempt;
- Stop and run for the intervention of floats or pressure switches connected with the command start up inputs;
- Operation in MANUAL mode at fixed preset speed;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Electronic protection for motor overload or phase absence;
- Electronic protection for motor overtemperature without PTC motor sensor aid;
- Protection for analog transmitter lack or fault;
- Inverter supply, motor supply and auxiliary circuit protection fuses;
- 24Vdc Auxiliary circuits and 24Vac from safety transformer;
- Forced ventilation (according to the model);
- Very low voltage inputs;
- RFI noise filter for EMC civil environment use (power supply connected with the public network);
- Maximum motor cable length: 150m with shielded cable, 300m with unshielded cable;
Additional equipment required
Pressure analog transmitter 2 wires 4…20mA:
- SPE3/10B-G¼M-5m code 850.965 (10bar)
- SPE3/25B-G¼M-5m code 850.966 (25bar)