500ml Hand Sanitiser with all profits being donated to St Helena Hospice
- Formulated in line with WHO Guidelines
- Biocidal hand sanitiser containing ≥70% Denatured Ethanol
- Gel formulation
- Sanitiser is quick and effective
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria & viruses
- Contains moisturisers to protect skin
- No water required
- EN1276 compliant
- EN14476 and EN1500 testing in progress.
- Perfect for refills and refill stations
- High alcohol content
- Non-sticky formula leaves hands feeling clean and fresh without affecting your skins natural moisture
About St Helena
St Helena helps local people face incurable illness and bereavement, supporting them and their families, friends and carers.
They also support children and adults who are facing bereavement.
St Helena reach out to members of the community, helping them make their own choices and live with dignity. By focusing on their physical, emotional and spiritual needs, they aim to bring comfort and relief to all those who need it, offering the people of North Essex individual care and total support, regardless of their diagnosis or personal circumstances.
For more information, please visit the St Helena Hospice website: https://www.sthelena.org.uk/
We are also climbing Kilimanjaro in 2020 and aim to raise £12000! Training is already underway for this amazing challenge.
For more information, Please click here to see our sponsor page.
*(Exc. 20% VAT)