- Power supply 1~50/60 Hz 230V ±10%;
- Normally open contact for start;
- Running capacitor;
- Overload thermal relay externally restorable;
- Luminous main switch 0-1;
- Thermoplastic box, IP55;
- Outlet with cable holder;
- Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
- Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C (not condensed).
Direct on line start type
The direct starting system is perhaps the simplest and most traditional and consists in connecting the engine directly to the power supply network, thus performing a full voltage start. It is often abbreviated with DOL (Direct On Line). The Startbox electrical panel provides for direct connection to the power supply network which implies:
- Starting at full voltage and constant frequency
- High starting torque
- Very short acceleration times on average.
STARTBOX electrical panels are made in plastic boxes with IP55 protection degree. The panel has a red luminous main switch and a button to reset the thermal protection. A terminal block allows the connection to the utilities and external controls such as pressure switches, floats etc.