WELLMASTER 150 flexible rising main hose is the economic, small diameter Flexible Rising Main for domestic or rural borehole ground water extraction and well monitoring operations.
Its simplicity of installation makes WELLMASTER 150 the cost-effective alternative to rigid polyethylene, PVC or galvanised pipe.
Angus WELLMASTER 150 is manufactured from high tenacity synthetic yarns, circular woven and totally encapsulated in a tough elastomeric polyurethane lining and cover. The riser has an integral textile reinforced rib for location of the power cable strapping system.
Wellmaster is the only flexible rising main approved under Regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations. This means it is the only flexible rising main permitted to be used for new installations in private and public water supplies.
Its Features include:
- Regulation 31 approved - Wellmaster is the only flexible rising main approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations
- 150m total working head
- Lightweight, layflat coilable construction for ease of storage, handling and transport
- Fully tested lengths available up to 200m
- World-wide potable water approval
- High safety margins in both tensile and hydraulic performance
- Total corrosion, microbiological and internal scaling resistance
- Compatible with all types of submersible pumps
- Superior hydraulic performance with low friction loss for reduced operation costs
- Long operational life with 5 year warranty
- High abrasion resistance lining and cover
- Rapid installation and retrieval methods resulting in substantial cost savings
- Field fittable, high security integral non-metallic couplings
- manufactured under Angus Flexible Pipelines ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation