3" electric submersible pump with suction from below for pumping operations during the remediation process of wastewater decontamination to make safe for contaminated sites, pumping of groundwater contaminated by heavy metals and other chemical substances used by humans.
This is a unique pump in terms of features, quality and safety.
Raising from wells or tanks of water free from solid sediments, pumping of liquids contaminated and liquids with traces of heavy metals, sampling of fluids in contaminated sites, hydraulic barriers. The pumps can not be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 3” wells with suction from below: the hydraulic part is located under the motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
- External pump case, motor case, motor support and other components in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer.
- The check valve installed inside the electric pumps.
- Electric pumps produced directly with the meters of SK 4G1,5 electric cable required without electrical junctions.
- 2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
- Class F insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
- Oil filled electric motor.
- The pump can not operate in dry conditions.
- Electric pump submerged for at least 15 cm provided that the pump has been preloaded.
- Temperature of the pumped liquid: min 0 °C — max 40 °C.
- Frost free location. • Vertical operating position.
- Maximum immersion depth: 50 m.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 20