Franklin Electric 4" encapsulated submersible motors, built in ISO 9001 certified facilities for outstanding performance in 4" or larger wells. The single phase PSC motor has been electrically optimised to offer reliable pump starting over a wide range of incoming voltages.
Standard Motor Design Specifications:
- Hermetically sealed stator. Anti track, self healing stator resin prevents motor burn out, mechanically supports the winding and provides fast heat dissipation.
- High efficiency electrical design (low operation cost, cool running winding)
- Removable water bloc lead connector
- Cable material according tho drinking water regulations (VDE/ACS =/KTW approved)
- No-water, lubricated radial and thrust bearings for 100% maintenance free operation
- Non-contaminating FES 93 filling liquid
- Various agency approvals for use in drinking water
Pollution Recovery Motor Version Specifications:
- Fluorelastomere (Viton®) rubber parts
- Special Polyuretane (PUR) lead assemblies
- 304 graded stainless steel as standard, 316SS as an option
Brackish Water Motor Version Specifications:
- For use in water that has more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as seawater.
- The novel Franklin Electric Backish Water Motor proposes a cost-effective solution wherever standard 4-inch motors are not giving efficient service life.
- 0.25 - 2.2 kW
- 4" NEMA flange
- Rotation: CCW facing shaft end
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Insulation: CI. B
- Rated Ambient temp.: 30oC
- Cooling flow: min. 8cm/s
- Starts / h: max. 20
- Mounting. vertical/horizontal
- Voltage tolerance: 50Hz -+6%/-10% UN
- Select thermak overloads according to EN 61947-4-1. Trip time ≤ 10s at 5 x IN
- Motor Cable VDE/ACS/KTW approved
- Special Cable lengths available
- Built-in lightening arrestor
- Built-in overload protection
- Motors with factory-installed lead in single packing