GEO ONE Control Panel for 1 motor pump is a single control panel for multiple applications, such as: Emptying, Filling and Pressurisation. The GEO ONE can be used as a general control panel or a remote control functioning panel.
Electronic control panel with microprocessor available in single or three phase version, equipped with electronic protection against dry running and probes inputs.
It is easy to install and start thanks to motor current and cosφ self-calibration.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps and motors in general, with power range between 0,09 kW and 18,5 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying, filling and pressurization.
Electronic control panel with thermoplastic case and protection degree IP55.
REMOTE CONTROL (FUNCTIONING DIAGRAM)
- Applications: Emptying, Filling, Pressurisation
- Single and Three phase
- Rated current from 1 to 200A
- All types of startup
- Self learning
- Motor Start and stop buttons
- Status display motors and equipment
- Electronic protection motor current
- Electronic protection against dry running, with no probes
- Automatic control for frequent starts
- Inputs probes for minimum/maximum level (self-learning of probe assembly)
- Protection control phase sequence (optional)
- Serial and contact communication for remote management (optional)
Inputs and outputs
- N. 3 galvanically insulated inputs for level probes with adjustable delay time 0-60 min;
- N. 3 inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Alarm output relay with changeover contact N.O. / N.C. (250V~ 5A max, resistive load);
- Command with buttons and LEDs;
- Selector for stop input operation mode (emptying or filling);
- Alarm signal for dry running and stop level or pressure (excludable);
- Pumps control through maximum level or maximum pressure alarm input (selectable);
- 10s start on-delay after power supply restoration;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Single phase motor starting capacitor, only in QMD10/17A-A-ONE-K model (suggested for frequent startings);
- Adjustable electronic protection for motor overload, on 2 phases (only for QTD10-ONE models);
- Protection for minimum load, unbalanced load, stuck contactor (excludable);
- Electronic protection against dry running with adjustable restoration time 5-60 min (excludable);
- Maximum start per hour (excludable);
- Motor supply and auxiliary circuit protection fuses;
- Contactor command circuit voltage as power supply (only for QTD10-ONE models);
- Very low voltage inputs;
KCC - Running capacitor predisposition 12,5/16/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/60/70/75/80 μF (only for QMD10-ONE models);
CSFI - Phases presence and phases sequence control module (only for QTD10-ONE models);
SAL - Integrated acoustic and visual alarm;
M485 - Modbus-RTU RS-485 communication;