Maxifilters available in two lengths 500mm & 750mm long screens.
Flow capacity through the 0.5mm continuously slotted screen approx.. 2.3 l/s/m
Officine di Trevi studied the new Maxifilter system to avoid the obstruction of the electric pump in hard conditions. The maxifilter is carried out with filtering pipes and can be used in landfills where water with solid filamentous sediments and leachate is present.
If properly measured, installed and checked, the filter can help to achieve a good time saving the ordinary maintenance operations of the plant.
It has a cylindrical AISI 304 stainless steel structure and a very big contact surface with the pumped liquid. At the base of the cylinder there are shaped special technopolymer discs that allow the centring and the anchorage of the electric pump.
In the 3” electric pumps version the cylindrical filtering and the shaped discs are in AISI 316 stainless steel.
A practical system permits the easy dismantling of the pump-filter kit to do an easy maintenance.
The electric pump, equipped with the filter, can be supplied with slope riser too, to facilitate the movement in oblique wells.
The suction fissures that allow the liquid to get inside the filter, have been studied to optimize the passage of little bodies and particles. It is indispensable that the filter is free from sediments for at least 20% of its surface to grant a correct working of the electric pump with suction inside.
The external Ø of the Maxifilter cylinder is from 94 mm up to 170 mm; in the version with slope riser from 145 mm up to 208 mm.
- Maxi filters are carried out with filtering pipes.
- They can be used in landfills where water with solid filamentous sediments and leachate is present.
- If properly measured, installed and checked, the filters can help to save time in the general maintenance operations of the plant.
- They have a cylindrical stainless steel structure and very big contact surface with the liquid.
- At the base of the stainless steel cylinder there is a thermoplastic disc that allows the centring of the electric pump.
- A practical system permits the easy dismantling of the kit pump-maxi to do an easy maintenance check.
- The electric pump equipped with the filter, can also be supplied with a slope riser, to facilitate the enliven in oblique wells.
- The suction fissures have been studied to optimise of small particles.
- It is important for at least 20% of the surface of the filter to be free from sediment to ensure the suction on the inside of the electric pump is working correctly.
- The external diameter of the maxi filter cylinder is 166mm.
- In the version with the slope riser the maximum overall dimension is 260mm.