QA60 (QA60C) Three phase electronic control panel for one electric pump (or motor), with direct start.
QA/60C Electronic control panel with probe inputs, equipped with adjustable electronic protection against motor overload.
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps and motors in general, with power range between 0,55 kW and 16 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying (drainage), filling or pressurization.
Electric control panel with thermoplastic case and IP50 protection degree, extendable to IP55.
Inputs and outputs
- Inputs for N. 3 probes, or N. 1 float or pressure switch enabling stop level (minimum or maximum);
- N. 1 input for float or pressure switch;
- Command with selector and LEDs;
- Emptying or filling mode switch;
- Probes sensitivity adjustable by internal selector and potentiometer;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Adjustable electronic protection against motor overload on 2 phases;
- Auxiliary circuit and motor protection fuses;
- Contactor command circuit voltage as power supply;
- Very low voltage inputs;
MIC24 – Interface module control for 24Vac command input;
IP55 – IP55 protection degree;
QA60, QA60C, QA/60C