QMDE single phase electromechanical control panel for one or two electric pump (or motors), with direct on line start.
Entry level electro-mechanical panel with float inputs or with an optional level control relay probes.
QMDE10 - Reference for ONE Pump Panel
QMDE20 - Reference for TWO Pump Panel
Electromechanical control panel with thermal protection against motor overload, contactor for motor start and selectable self hold (excludable by selector).
It is suitable for surface pumps, submerged pumps (without probes) and motors in general, with power range between 0,12 kW and 2,2 kW (please download the data sheet to learn more about all the available sizes and features). It can be used for emptying (drainage), filling or pressurization.
Electric control panel with thermoplastic case and IP55 protection degree.
Inputs and outputs
- N. 2 (QMDE10) or 3 (QMDE20) inputs for floats or pressure switches;
- Command with selector and LEDs ø 22mm;
- Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
- Thermal relay protection against motor overload;
- Auxiliary circuit and motor protection fuses;
- 24Vac auxiliary contacts from safety transformer;
- Very low voltage inputs;
KCC – Running capacitor predisposition 12,5/16/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/60/70/75/80 μF;
QMDE10 optional features
MCL – Electronic module for level control with 3 probes (probes not included); KCD85 – Starting capacitor with circuit breaker;
QMDE20 optional features
SCB – Pumps start exchanger