Pumping of liquids and extraction of leachate in landfill, drainage of contaminated fluids and groundwater.
The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained in the technical details.
Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 4” wells. This range of pumps have a floating impellers system that ensures high resistance to sand abrasion.
- External pump case, delivery port, suction port, shaft and others components in stainless steel.
- Impellers in acetal resin.
- Polycarbonate diffusers with ceramic inserts at wear points
- Check valve made of stainless steel and is located in the delivery head
- Motor coupling meets NEMA standards
- Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40°C
- 2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm
- Class F insulation. IP68 protection.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V. Other voltages available on request.
There is a model available for permanent immersion in hydrocarbons polluted water. Available as an all AISI 316 version. Full customisable versions available on request.