Pumping of liquids in landfill, drainage of liquids from piezometric wells, sampling of fluids in sites contaminated by hydrocarbons and groundwater.
The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/EU Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained in the technical details.
Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 3” wells.
• External pump case, delivery port, suction port, shaft and other components in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
• Special mechanical seal, particularly robust and reliable, with high resistance to wear and chemical abrasion.
• Available the version with Maxifilter 90 or with Slope Riser
2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
• Oil filled electric motor.