SWITCHMATIC 3 is an electronic pressure switch with integrated digital pressure gauge with dry contact output for control panels. Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch. Its dry contact output it´s ideal for transmitting an open/close signal to an external control panel. This unit also includes a volt free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in the screen.
- Dry contact output for control panels.
- Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities or problems of the system (Only type Switchmatic 3A).
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
- Sleep mode with low power consumption.
- Inner pressure transmitter. - Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
- User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
- Manual start.
- Two operation modes:
- Inversed differential.
- EMC certified and Electrical Safety certifed.
- RoHs and WEEE compliant.
- 3 digits display:
- Operating mode: Instantaneus pressure.
- Set mode: Cut in and cut out pressure.
- Bar-psi led lights (green):
- Operating mode: Bright bar or psi.
- Pump on: Flashing bar or psi.
- Star-Stop Led (green): - Bright: displayed Pressure start or Pressure stop. - Flashing: Setting Psart or Pstop.
- Push Buttons up and down: Increase or dicrease configuration parameters.
- ENTER push-button:
- Manual start and stop.
- Confirm configuration value.
- Alarm red light: dry-run, fast cyclying, pressure sensor