SWITCHMATIC 1 is an electronic pressure switch with an integrated digital pressure gauge. It can manage the start and stop of single-phase electric pumps up to 3 HP (2,2 kW). Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately through user friendly control panel. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch.
It can operate as a differential pressure switch, as an inverted pressure switch, or just with max. or minimum pressures. SWITCHMATIC 2 includes also instantaneous current protection, it can be mounted individually or in groups of 2 pumps synchronised and operating in cascade mode with alternated sequence of operation. This patented version controls and manages the overcurrent, the dry-running protection of the pump and fast cycling protection.
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored (only type SWITCHMATIC 2).
- Sleep mode with low power consumption.
- Inner pressure transmitter.
- Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
- User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
- EMC certified and Electrical Safety certifed.
- For minimal pressure (for type Switchmatic 1).
- Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent start-stops are produced an alarm is activated (only type SWITCHMATIC 2).
- Manual start.
- RoHs and WEEE compliant.
- Four operation modes:
- Inversed differential.
- Maximum pressure.
- Minimum pressure.
- 3 digits display:
- Operating mode: Instantaneus pressure
- Set mode: Cut in and cut out pressure.
- Bar-psi led lights (green):
- Operating mode: Bright bar or psi.
- Pump on: Flashing bar or psi.
- Star-Stop Led (yellow):
- Bright: displayed Pressure start or Pressure stop.
- Flashing: Setting Psart or Pstop
- Push Buttons Up and down: Increase or dicrease configuration parameters.
- ENTER push-button:
- Manual start and stop
-Confirm configuration value.