UNIT ALARM GSM: beacon 90 dbA, flashing alarm and kit GSM
- Power supply 1 ~ 50/60Hz 230V ±10%;
- 1 Normally open contact for alarm signal from volt free contact ;
- 1 Normally close contact for alarm signal from volt free contact ;
- Green led indicating mains supply;
- Red led indicating alarm;
- Red led indicating beacon disabled;
- Alarm beacon 90dB 12Vcc;
- Red flashing led 12Vcc;
- GSM modem with antenna and transmitter settable for signalling alarm activation to mobile phones. GSM phone-card not included;
- Pushbutton for enabling the acoustic alarm;
- Pushbutton for disabling the acoustic alarm;
- Internal selector for selecting alarm restoration mode in automatic or manual;
- Internal selector for activation of the auto switch-off beacon timer ;
- Trimmer for auto switch-off time delay;
- Internal sealed battery 12Vcc 1,2Ah;
- Box in ABS, IP55;
- Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
- Relative humidity 50% a 40 °C (not condensed)
The UNIT ALARM panel is a device that can be applied to any system where it is necessary to have alarm signals even in the absence of mains power. In the presence of 230V mains power supply, the battery contained inside the UNIT ALARM panel is kept in charge automatically by adjusting the charge according to the state of the battery itself.
It is advisable to carry out a test test periodically to check the correct functioning of the panel by holding down the TEST button to momentarily activate the acoustic and, if present, visual signalling.
When the NC and NO inputs change state (NC opens and NO closes) the audible and, if present, visual alarm is activated (flashing red).
It is possible to set UNIT ALARM so that the siren switches off at the end of the alarm condition or that it continues to acoustically signal the alarm until the intervention by the operator, who can decide whether to reset the alarm by pressing the RESET key or switch off only the buzzer and flashing light signals, leaving the red LED on to indicate that the anomaly has not yet been resolved, by pressing the SILENCE key.
Its also possible to set an internal timer adjustable from 25 to 120 seconds for the programmed switch-off of alarm signals.
The GSM version, is supplied with a kit that includes an antenna and a programmable transmitter for signalling the activation of the alarm to cell phones.