These inverters are used with a centrifugal pump driven by a single phase induction motor and a pressure transducer, which is provided & already connected to the inverter, that detects the pressure of the pumped system. These replace all traditional systems such as pressure switch or flow switch and large pressure vessels which are no longer necessary.
Soft starts and stops guarantee a low current absorption which extends the motor life, provides quieter working and reduces water hammer. The logic control unit protects the system from the no flow and dry-running conditions or other dangerous electrical or mechanical conditions.
- Entry level, wall mounting pump inverters
- Compact and robust with high grade protection (IP65)
- Complete with pre-wired cables for the power supply and motor connection and pressure transducer K16, plug and play
- Maximum simplicity for installation and starting operations
- Synoptic membrane panel with mirco-led, simple and easy to use
| || |