Tri-light is an accessory lighting device for the R-CAM 1000 that enables the surveying of larger boreholes and wells, giving increased visibility and higher picture definition. The lights provide additional directional light vertically and by taking off the individual light shields, more overall background light is achieved. The Tri-light is attached to the camera between the two band collars and is held securely in place by set screws that fix directly into the housing
The Tri-lights for the R-CAM 1000 enables it to survey wells and boreholes upwards of 18" in diameter.
The Tr-light acts as the perfect accessory for the R-CAM as it adds more light and higher visibility to the camera which allows the user to conduct a more in-depth survey in lager holes.
Each light is waterproof and turns on individually by screwing the on/off knob open (off) or closed (on). Each light on the ring is powered by three, AA alkaline batteries.
- State of the art ultra bright L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode Technology)
- High intensity white L.E.D. the light travels further wnderwater for maximum visibility and truer colours
- twist actuator (Twist-on bezel) prevernts accidental powering on/off
- Shock and impact resistant, L.E.D. bulb will not break when dropped
- Narrow spot
- 60 times longer bulb life: 20,000+ hours!
- Power: 180 lumens
- Burn Time: 3 hours
- Battery: 3 x 3 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Pressure rated to 1,000' (300m) of submergence
- 38 lumens per light
- Mounted on an adjustable stainless steel collar
- Removable rubber glare guard to focus beam