The DW-1500 is a new member of the Laval camera family, this deep well portable winch’s can reach depths of 450 metres.
The winches are fully compatible with Laval’s range of portable downhole camera systems and extend the depth range of the R-Cam 1000, the R-Cam 1300 and the SC-350 systems. The winches also form part of a whole package for operators who are new to the Laval downhole camera and video systems. Perfect for upgrading existing R-Cam systems or for a new deep well camera system to over 450m.
These heavy duty winch’s are semi transportable. It also has a built in encoder so depth information can be seen on the control box.
The winches are powered by a 90 VDC electric gearbox equipped with a variable speed motor controller and Kevlar-reinforced lightweight coaxial cable to lower or raise the camera in the well.
The camera systems are semi-portable, can be mounted and used on any flat service and flight case storage options are available. Built-in encoders means that depth information can be seen on the control box screen and included in any recording of the borehole survey.
NEW Features of the XLT camera and control unit:
- State of the art solid state DVR that records survey footage to 16GB internal storage and/or expandable USB flash drive.
- Mini bluetooth keyboard remote (qwerty)
- Survey footage is exported natively in a single .mp4 format file
- DVR recording and playback feature, image capture
- Add text details at the start of your survey
- Built in microphone recorder, so you can add voiceover at the touch of a button
- Five stages of adjustable lighting
The Laval Deep Well camera systems offer new and immediate opportunities for operators to monitor, inspect and evaluate conditions in deep well and borehole applications.
Please contact us if you require any further information.