BoreSaver MKL-I Multikleen is a general all-purpose cleaning treatment that completely removes deposits and slime from boreholes, wells, pumps and equipment. It is ideal for a range of contamination problems including:
- Iron bacteria
- Calcium carbonate
- Iron oxide
- Manganese oxide
Safe, easy to use and fast acting, in just 24 hours Multikleen will:
- Remove all deposits and contamination
- Improve water quality
- Increase water flow
- Extend the life of pumps and equipment
Multikleen is a unique blend of monohydrates and organic acids that are biodegradable and completely safe to use in your water supply.
Supplied as a liquid concentrate, Multi-Kleen can be used undiluted or mixed with water depending on the dosage required. It can be added directly to the water supply without dismantling the pump and associated equipment
How to Recognise the Problem (See our galleries for more pictures)
Any of the following symptoms will indicate contamination problems:
- Slime inside pipes, which may be rusty
- Cloudy water at pump start-up which may be rusty or brown
- Reduced water flow from the bore
- Slimy deposits blocking main lines and laterals
- Unpleasant odour in water pumped from the well
- Slimy, rusty deposits in drippers and sprinklers
- Severe staining on pavements, walls foliage.
- Blackish-brown deposits indicates the presence of manganese oxide
- Distinctive white powder or stone layered deposits indicates the presence of calcium carbonate
What happens if you leave your well or equipment in these conditions?
This will lead to a decrease in water well efficiency which will increase energy costs and damage your equipment.
BoreSaver MKL-I is manufactured in the UK and approved by NSF for potable water supplies, it is safe, environmentally friendly, easy to use and biodegradable.
The NSF certification is a mark of distinction that BoreSaver MKL-I provides assurance that the product is safe for use in drinking water.
Feel reassured with our NSF approved UVT Safety Feature, shine a UV light on the clearance to prove the absence of any BoreSaver residuals.
| || |
Manufactured in the UK
*BoreSaver Ultra MKL-I is an exclusive formulation of Geoquip Water Solutions Ltd.