How to Use BoreSaver Ultra C
BoreSaver is safe, easy to use and biodegradable.
Simply follow the BoreSaver four step process for clean, fast-flowing water:
1. Identify which BoreSaver cleaner you need with our range guide
2. Work out the amount you need with our dosage table
3. Pour BoreSaver straight into your well or borehole, recycle the water, surge and leave in for 24 hours.
4. Flush out your well or borehole by using any of the standard methods. Surging and brushing, air-lifting or pump-in recycling will safely pump the deposits and contamination away.
Aftercare: Use BoreSaver as part of a regular maintenance programme to keep your well or borehole trouble free.
Looking for further advice, please contact us.
Technical support & evaluation available.
Click here to download product sheet
Did you know?
- Iron bacteria and iron oxide contamination is estimated to affect over 40% of the world’s water bores.
- Mineral contamination restricts water production and clogs up pumps and pipes.
- Accumulated deposits can increase maintenance problems and create unpleasant working conditions for operators.
Iron Bacteria Contamination
Whilst all iron oxide deposits can be removed, it is not possible to completely eliminate iron bacteria contamination. However, regular use of BoreSaver Ultra C can control the problem and ensure the water supply and pumping equipment is working at maximum efficiency. The frequency of follow up cleaning will be determined by the natural conditions in the system although a twice yearly maintenance programme is recommended.
Want to know more?
Click here to read our case studies
Please contact us if you need any assistance.