Use BoreSaver Ultra C to completely remove iron and manganese oxide deposits and control iron bacteria contamination.
Safe, easy to use and fast acting, in just 24 hours Ultra C will:
- Remove all deposits and contamination
- Improve water quality
- Increase water flow
- Extend the life of pumps and equipment
Ultra C is approved by the Secretary of State in the UK and by the NSF in America. It is a specially formulated proprietary blend of monohydrates and organic acids based on leading independent research. One of its key components, oxalic acid, is a naturally occurring organic acid which is biodegradable.
Supplied in granular form Ultra C can be added directly to the water supply without dismantling the pump and associated equipment.
How to Recognise the Problem (See our galleries for more pictures)
Footage taken from our R-CAM 1000 XLT borehole camera showing a well before and after treatment
Any of the following symptoms will indicate a problem with iron bacteria or iron oxide deposits:
- Rusty slime inside pipes
- Cloudy, rusty water at pump start-up
- Reduced water flow from the bore
- Red-brown/orange deposits
- Slimy deposits blocking main lines and laterals
- Unpleasant odor in water pumped from the well
- Slimy, rusty deposits in drippers and sprinklers
- Severe staining on pavements, walls foliage.
- Blackish-brown deposits indicates the presence of manganese oxide
What happens if you leave your well or equipment in these conditions?
This will lead to a decrease in water well efficiency which will increase energy costs and damage your equipment.
BoreSaver Ultra C ECO is manufactured in the UK and approved by NSF for potable water supplies, it is safe, environmentally friendly, easy to use and biodegradable.
The NSF certification is a mark of distinction that BoreSaver Ultra C ECO provides assurance that the product is safe for use in drinking water.
Feel reassured with our NSF approved UVT Safety Feature, shine a UV light on the clearance to prove the absence of any BoreSaver residuals.
| || |
Manufactured in the UK
*BoreSaver Ultra C ECO (Clean) is an exclusive formulation of Geoquip Water Solutions Ltd.