Franklin Electric E-tech Press-Tech Pump Protection - Electronic device for control and protection of the pump
It can be energized at either 115 Vac or 230 Vac.
Starts and stops the pump depending on opening and closing of the taps. Stops the pump in case of a water shortage and protects it from dry running.
Is equipped with automatic restart in case of failure and anti-jamming function.
Can be installed on surface and submersible pumps.
No need for check valve, filter or fittings. Maintenance free.
- Single-phase mains voltage: 115 Vac / 230 Vac
- Acceptable voltage fluctuation: +/- 10%
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Current: max. 10 A Power: max. 0,75 kW (1 HP) - 1,5 kW (2 HP)
- Protection: IP 65 Operation pressure: max. 12 bar
- Operating temperature: max. 65 °C
- Minimum flow: ~ 1 l/min
- Male connections: Gc 1"
- Certifications: TÜV SÜD