Tangential paddle water flow meter is an irrigation meter with interchangeable mechanism and tangential paddle wheel.
The Irrigation Water Meter has a cast iron body with a paddle wheel design that makes it suitable for borehole, irrigation and dirty water applications. It can be installed horizontally or vertically and the design allows debris up to 30% to pass through the meter without causing damage. It has working pressure up to 16bar, can be used in cold water up to 50⁰C and is available in 2” (50mm) and 6” (150mm) sizes.
- Cast iron body; PN 10 or 16; flanged connections; internal and external epoxy powder coating
- Mineral glass lens of adequate thickness
- Magnetic drive
- Working temperature: 50ºC
- Direct reading on numbered drums
- Condensation-proof, 360-degree rotational dial
- Horizontal, vertical or inclined installation
- Pre-equipped for two different pulse valves
- Tangential paddle wheel located at the top of the water passage
- Lockable metal lid
- Size: 50mm 300mm
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 2% between Q1 and Q2 (excluded) as per current standards.
The paddle wheel is located at the top of the water passage, therefore WT meters are recommended for irrigation systems, waste water and water from treatment plants where debris may be encountered.
To maintain the accuracy of readings the minimum straight lengths of pipe, before and after the meter, should be 10 times and 5 times the internal pipe diameter, respectively.
If you require certification for the meter, please contact us to discuss your requirements further.